juz came back from a lengthy interview at OM Creative. felt like a mentor havin a casual talk with his disciple. it was a humbling experience and I really appreciate the creative director's effort and time to talk to me abt carvin a path in the design line. it was an eye-opener indeed. turns out there are still decent and down-to-earth people with status,out there. despite my cynicism, there are people who believe that I shd not give up in the pursuit of my dreams. the question is, do I still hang on to my dream and source out every possible nook and cranny to find my niche and risk a vagrant life, or do I let go of my dream totally in order to make ends meet? what he said is true, 2 yrs down the road, my dip. in Art will no longer hold its value.
- passion fusion: do u really noe who u are and what u want in life?
Schizo-manic Princess
She looks at you
With that dreamy eyed gaze
And you think she's beautiful
And you think she's happy
But it's all a contradiction
She's living a lie
With the mask she puts on everyday
She's so lonely
It's all an act
When in fact she's in gloom
You can't imagine the things she's been through
She's so depressed
All the thoughts in her head
Is so dark and somber
She can't afford to be optimistique
As she drags her life away
here's something I wrote sumtime back that I'd like to share. think along the lines of suede's beautiful. guess who that fallen angel is? its a no brainer.
met neddy and had a thorough talk abt her situation. guess Im the 2nd depressed person,next to her with all the shit she went thru, I cld empathise. Its hard to survive when u dont speak their language.Its fuckin bull. All this empowerment disgusts me.
im done with the menial labour. now have to move on with a new job. Im so fuckin wastin my talent.
spidey 2 was web-entangling kewl! why does love have to end so tragically? is true love meant to overcome so many barriers? nonetheless, me love the soundtrack.
-wasted roadtrip
No comments:
Post a Comment